Hi guys.
Today we are gonna take some idiom that u can use in your daily conversation and it is very very common and spoken by native
So guys if u are interested to have and increase your personatiy by idiom so get it by herat and speak to yourself if u have friends so speak and tell before them so that it is useful for u
Do guys give your attention for it
The first one is that .......up ....
What does it mean.. commonly is above...
Yeah it is right..
But it has a lot of mean...up ........means also want...
For example... I want to watch movie
U can also say
..I am up for watching movie ..it is idiom..which is used generally by native
Make a point of that idiom..
2. .. get going.........means ....... begin..
Example..we should get going this works
3........be off....means....go away..
Example... don't brother me I have a lot of work to get up .. please be off here.
4..get up ..means
S rise from bed ... And also....do...
Example I have A work to get up fir my gf
5.......all ears.....means.... listen carefully..
Example j Am all ears what u are saying
So guys it was today's five pharesl verb ..
I will be back with some pharesl verb everyday for u all..
It is up to u to get by heart and use your conversation..
Today we are gonna take some idiom that u can use in your daily conversation and it is very very common and spoken by native
So guys if u are interested to have and increase your personatiy by idiom so get it by herat and speak to yourself if u have friends so speak and tell before them so that it is useful for u
Do guys give your attention for it
The first one is that .......up ....
What does it mean.. commonly is above...
Yeah it is right..
But it has a lot of mean...up ........means also want...
For example... I want to watch movie
U can also say
..I am up for watching movie ..it is idiom..which is used generally by native
Make a point of that idiom..
2. .. get going.........means ....... begin..
Example..we should get going this works
3........be off....means....go away..
Example... don't brother me I have a lot of work to get up .. please be off here.
4..get up ..means
S rise from bed ... And also....do...
Example I have A work to get up fir my gf
5.......all ears.....means.... listen carefully..
Example j Am all ears what u are saying
So guys it was today's five pharesl verb ..
I will be back with some pharesl verb everyday for u all..
It is up to u to get by heart and use your conversation..

Comments
Post a Comment