Introduction myself
Hi guys.
Welcome to my site .
First of all I would like to introduce my self.
It is md Moin from india at Maharajganj in utter pradesh.
Welcome to my site .
First of all I would like to introduce my self.
It is md Moin from india at Maharajganj in utter pradesh.
This site has been created by Md Moin for discussing about speaking and learning English language. coz english is very very important to get our dream it is international language .so if u wanna interested to get knowledge about (I.t) international language.then u have to one thing to up and it is your comments in comment box so I may help .
I wanna let u know that if u want to be a good english speaker as native .so it is inevitable to have knowledge about idiom and phrase cos they most spoken in movie by native as well as indian too.so guys be ready to have English happily
U all also can chat each other .
Our. Discipline. No Bad comment. No Bad month. Be care full be positive.



It is very useful for us
ReplyDelete